BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

October 1, 2009

Wal-Mart Stock Up

There are some things that are just always less expensive to buy at Wal-Mart than the grocery stores. Even though Wal-Mart does not double coupons, certain items are better purchased at this store.

Today I visited Wal-Mart and stocked up on the following items. This will prevent me from needing to send my husband out for a quick purchase at the grocery store.

Hunts Spaghetti Sauce - $0.84 per can

Crystal Light, small packs - $2.00 each (I had several coupons to save $2.00 on 2 Crystal Light products, so the price was lowered to $1.00 each.)

Hamburger Helper - $1.25 each (I had coupons to save $1.00 on 3 HH products.)

I'm now fully stocked on a few items that we use regularly. This makes cooking at home easier and means that we will be less likely to eat out just because "there's nothing to eat" in the house.

0 comments: