BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

October 5, 2009

Get Ready

I'm getting ready to do my shopping tonight. I bought my papers yesterday - FIVE of them. (Actually, my husband went and bought them for me. He's so sweet.)

I pulled out all the coupon fliers yesterday and sorted them into stacks.

Today I will separate the coupon fliers so that it is easier to clip the coupons. Here is how I do this.

I take a stack of coupon fliers and then sort them each by page - making sure that all the pages that are the same get stacked together.

After the coupons are all sorted into their respective stacks, I pull out my paper cutter. I generally do not use scissors to cut coupons because it takes too long. With a paper cutter, you can cut a stack of coupons all at the same time. I can cut 3 or 4 pages at a time. After my coupons are cut in their stacks, it is easy to insert them into my notebook because the stack of coupons are all the same coupon.

**It is important to look at both sides of the paper to be sure you do not destroy a coupon on the opposite side.**

If you have any questions about this method, be sure to ask?

If you have any tips to make coupon clipping faster and easier - definitely share those here.

0 comments: