BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

September 17, 2009

Mom Sells Coupons

If you want to purchase coupons that have already been clipped, please send an email to aandsparenting@gmail.com or leave a comment here with contact information. I will respond with specific payment information.

----------

Each packet of coupons contains 100 Grocery coupons and 50 Cleaning and Household coupons. These coupons come from recent newspapers, websites, and other various locations.

The expiration dates will be at least 2 weeks past the shipment date.

The price is $3.00 per set, plus $1.00 for shipping expenses. Coupons will be shipped after payment has been received.

The total cost is $3.00 for 150 clipped coupons - payable by PayPal.

Your coupon packet will not have duplicate coupons, unless requested.

If you have a specific product that you would like to have coupons for, I will attempt to accommodate any requests. I will not include Baby or Pet coupons unless requested.

Please be advised:
You are not paying for the coupons themselves. The coupons are free. You are paying for my time and effort to collect, clip, sort, and mail these valuable coupons to you!

3 comments:

The Mind of a Mom said...

This is an absolutely wonderful idea! Good Luck with it

Petula said...

That's very cool and a great idea! Hey, I always have coupons I can't use and I don't want to throw them away. Can I mail them to you for distribution? I really don't know anyone else who would make use of them.

Mom said...

Well - of course...