BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

October 11, 2009

Coupon Day

Today is newspaper / coupon day. I bought my five papers and searched through them to pull out all the coupon insert. This week, the Parade magazine has a coupon in it for Uncle Ben's Rice.

I never got around to going shopping last week. I also never finished clipping all my coupons from last week. I have a whole stack of coupons that need to be cut and organized. I'm also sorting out sets of coupons to mail out to my coupon customers. I generally try to do these tasks together because it makes life a whole lot easier for me.

Go out today and buy your coupons. Get ready for some great deals. As the holidays get closer, the sales will get better and better. Be ready with your coupons...

1 comments:

Petula said...

I have some more coupons to file too... and I have another pile for you. It's never ending! LOL. I don't normally buy the paper, but I know I should. I am just hesitant to add one more thing I have to organize or get together.

I've also been thinking about that coupon binder you talked about. My Couponizer is just getting less and less efficient for me. Maybe one day I'll get around to creating mine. At least I have some sort of system for now. :)