BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

September 30, 2009

Kroger Take

I had so much fun shopping at Kroger Monday. I bought several items that I might not normally purchase because the sales combined with my coupons made the prices just too good to pass up.

Smucker's Grape Jelly (largest) was on sale 2 / $3.00. I had 8 coupons for $0.25 off any Smucker's jelly. The coupon doubled to give me $0.50 off each jar of jelly. The sale combined with the coupon lowered the price of the jelly to $1.00 per jar.

Totino's Pizza Rolls (15 ct) were on sale for $0.99 a box. I had 1 electronic coupon for $0.55 off any size Pizza Rolls. I had 11 coupons for $0.35 off any size Pizza Rolls. The paper coupon doubled to give me $0.70 off each box. The sale combined with the electronic coupon AND the paper coupons lowered the price of the Pizza Rolls to $0.24 per box.

Entemann's Little Bites (5 ct) were on sale for $1.99 a box. I had 2 coupons for $0.99 off any Entemann's product. The sale combined with the coupon lowered the price of the Little Bites to $0.99 a box. (These are usually $2.50 a box or more.)

Bumble Bee Tune packets were only $0.99 each. I had 14 coupons for $0.55 off each pack of tuna. The coupons lowered the price of the tuna to $0.45 each.

I bought two Juicy Juice (one Immunity and one Brain Booster) because the company to receive one of each of these products for free. The price of the juice was $2.86 before the coupons. I received these coupons through Cafe Mom as a member of their opinions panel.

Delmonti Light fruit was on sale as a closeout special for $0.80 a can. I bought 5 cans of fruit and used a coupong to get $1.00 off 5. The coupon lowered the price to $0.60 per can.

My favorite savings for this trip, though, was the Campbell's Tomato Soup. The soup was on sale for 2/$1.00. I had 5 coupons to receive $0.25 off the purchase of 2 cans of soup. The coupon doubled to give me $0.50 off 2 cans of soup. I bought 10 cans of Campbell's Tomato Soup for $0.25 per can. If you use these soups very often then you know just how great that price is. (I have 2 coupons to get $1.00 off Campbell's Soup. I plan to visit Kroger again today to take advantage of their soup sale using those two coupons.)

There were other purchases, but these are the big savings.

My Receipt


Manufacturer's Coupons = $31.42
Bonus Coupon Savings (doubled coupons) = 10.65
Store Coupons and Kroger Plus Savings (electronic Qs and store specials) = $32.81

Total Savings = $74.88

What I paid = $53.77

1 comments:

Petula said...

That is extra super awesome!